Download a facilitation guide to the right.
- A warm-up activity to get people comfortable talking with one another
- Can be used as an icebreaker in meetings or for a fun break
- Facilitator begins with a description of the activity, and models how it is played.
- Activity is played in pairs. Person A is from the year 1713 and has no idea about today’s world and technologies. Person B is themself.
- Facilitator chooses an object that Person B will describe to Person A in 3 minutes. Person B will describe what is is, how it was used and any other information about it.
- After 3 minutes person A & B switch roles and describe a different object..
- Facilitator puts people into pairs in Zoom breakout rooms and times 3 minutes, giving a broadcast when it’s time to switch roles. Facilitator calls everybody back into the room after 3 more minutes.
- Icebreaker/ Warm-up Activity
- Sample objects: headphones, stapler, USB thumb drive, white board marker
Download document “1713”
- created on
- file formatdocx
- file size15 KB
- restrictionsAttribution and non-commercial
- rightsCC-BY-BC Share-- copy and redistribute materials in any medium or format Adapt-- remix, transform, and build upon the materials