Skip to main content
Download a facilitation guide to the right.
- Take an appreciative stance to identify peer strengths
- To identify what is working and affirm the positive characteristics of the group.
- Each person takes a piece of paper or digital slide and writes their name on it. Pass the paper to the left, or rotate slides. Each person should now have a paper/slide with somebody else’s name on it.
- Each person writes one strength or positive characteristic they’ve noticed about the person. You can +1 other comments or add additional detail, but make sure participants each add a comment of their own.
- The game is complete when you get the paper/slide with your name on it back.
- A list of strengths/positive characteristics for each person participating.
- Icebreaker/Warm up Activity
- Facilitation tool/supplementary activity
Download document “Affirming Strengths”
- created on
- file formatdocx
- file size14 KB