Download a facilitation guide on the right.
- To individually brainstorm and collectively narrow down possible ideas
- First Round: Everyone will get 5 minutes to individually brainstorm as many as ideas as they can then will select their top 5 personal favorite ideas.
- Second Round: Pair up with a partner and share each others top 5. Then collectively, choose a new top 5 from the 10 ideas.
- Third Round: Team up with another team of 2 and repeat the process
- Fourth Round: Everyone comes together and comes up with a collective top 5. This is our “Golden 5”
- You can come up with new ideas at any time during the process, just make sure at end of each round you have a top 5
- 40+ individual ideas on a specific theme, narrowed down to the top “Golden 5” .
Created by Pablo Villeda-Echeverria